Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CB CB is offline

Default Linking to Embedded object

I have a workbook that has 3 sheets in it. Sheet 1 is named sensors, Sheet 2
is named Tech Data and Sheet 3 is named Spec Sheets. I have embedded the
spec sheets in cells a1, b1, c1 and D1 in the Spec Sheets Sheet. In the Tech
Data Sheet I have Column F that references the part number that corresponds
to the Spec Sheet in the Spec Sheets Sheet. I would like to be able to click
on F4 of the Tech Data Sheet and it activate C1 in the Spec Sheets sheet. I
don't want to just go to cell C1 in Spec Sheet but would like for the pdf of
the embedded object in C1 Spec sheets to open when I click on F4 in the Tech
Data Sheet. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Clb