Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cowgirl2mk

Default Selecting cell in Excel = pics toolbar & location..how to stop?

I'm trying to select cells in an Excel worksheet. When I click on a cell,
the picture toolbar appears, and I get the crossbar image, and can't access
the cell. I've looked for something to turn off this annoying feature. Can
anyone help?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carim

Hi,

Are you referring to the right click menu of your mouse ?

--
Carim
Carim's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33259