Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to change one valuta ex. doller to euro

how can I change the valuta in a Shiet from one valuta to an other?

Best Regards
Frost
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If your value is in cell A1 and conversion rate in B1 then you can get the
result in C1 by entering
=A1*B1

--
To get my email id paste my address in an Excel cell and press Enter...