Fen

Default enter data into multiple formulas at once

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003 (work) and XP (at home)

All I would like to do is enter the same data range (ie D12:D56) into
multiple formulas. An example would be: one formula to count the numbers in
that range, and another to sum those numbers.
This would save time by eliminating the need to copy the same range into
different cells over and over again.
Instead you could somehow paste the range into multiple cells at once (or
something similar)
If this is already possible, please let me know, I have searched the online
help extensively and have not found any answers.
Thanks

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
CLR

Give the Range a RangeName...........Insert Name Define...........then
use the RangeName in the formulas............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3