BD7447

Default Delete contents of unprotected cells in workbook

Hi,

I have a workbook with half a dozen protected pages. Within each page is a
range of unprotected cells.

What I'm trying to do is write a macro which will delete the contents of all
unprotected cells in the workbook. I've attempted writing this by selecting
each of the unprotected cells in each page, then deleting.

However, when I then assign the macro and run this, I get a runtime error
because I am attempting to delete content from a protected sheet.

Is there a simple way of doing what I want? Indeed, is there any way to do
what I want, without unprotecting the workbook? Or, should I incorporate
unprotecting and then reprotecting each sheet into the macro? I'd rather avoid
this if I can?

Many thanks