KJP

Default how do i copy drop down lists and paste them

I can compose a drop-down list of a few products in excel, but when I come to
copy it down the length of the column for a spreadsheet I find the value
range also drops down 1 row at a time so after about 5 rows ive lost all the
drop down entries.
How can I copy the drop-down and paste it as it is the in the first cell?
Bernie Deitrick

KJP,

Make sure that your range reference for your list of allowable values uses absolute range