Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How can I set width of the columns in the column graph?

I need to make 10 graphs with different number of columns, but Excel resizes
column width each time I add additional column to the graph. I need all 10
graphs to have equal column width independently of how many columns in the
graph.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

As a work around, include datapoints for all graphs to the maximum number
required for any one graph. For the datapoints that are not relevant on each
graph, include a value of zero. These will exist, but not display, and will
occupy the same space on the axis thereby forcing the columns to equal widths.