Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GatorDawg123

Default I am using wrap text in excel, so why isn't all my text wrapping?

I've done the following in Office XP (2002) standard for students and
teachers: under format cells, then allignment then wrap text. However, while
some text actually wraps, some inputs (after utilizing alt-enter break to
start another sentence - but not always) will NOT wrap. Inconsistent. This
applies to whether I type the entry or paste the text. In order to display
the text for printing purposes, I need the text to wrap and not be one long
sentence. I could cheat by making page breaks but this wastes time plus
makes it difficult to copy and paste neatly into Word. All advice on web says
to click on wrap text - been there, done that. It seems so silly. What am I
doing wrong? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier

Also, merged cells don't always wrap nicely.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services