spam in personal messages

Old February 15th 17, 03:46 AM
mikerickson mikerickson is offline
Junior Member

Location: Winters CA
Default spam in personal messages

I have been getting at least one spam message a day in my PM inbox in the last few days, from user phuong12.

When I press the "Report as Inappropriate" button, I am taken to a page that says "mikerickson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ..."

Could a mod please stop the spam and get me permission to report inappropriate activity in a less public manner?

Thank you.

New spam policy? MagneticEnergy Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 15th 09 01:58 AM
SPAM Lionel H Excel Worksheet Functions 2 October 6th 08 08:14 PM
Spam help required Mike Harrison Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 December 31st 07 02:52 PM
[SPAM] T. Valko Excel Programming 2 December 26th 07 06:54 PM
Spam is a big problem Postmaster Excel Programming 1 October 22nd 03 09:01 AM