Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default when I shade my columns I lose my grid lines

I have recently upgraded to office 07. My old excel when I shaded a column I
didn't lose my grid lines. with 07 when I shade a column I lose my grid line
on my spread sheet and in printing.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is not an 07 issue. Grid lines disapear in all version of XL when cells
are shaded. You can add borders if you want lines around the cells.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"nita" wrote:

I have recently upgraded to office 07. My old excel when I shaded a column I
didn't lose my grid lines. with 07 when I shade a column I lose my grid line
on my spread sheet and in printing.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't know what "old excel" you used before, but filling a cell with a
color has covered gridlines for a long time. You will need to add
borders if that is what you want.