Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
de_stap

Default I can not get excel to print on front and back can anyone help me.

I can not get excel to print on front and back of a page. I tried setting it
to duplex printing but that did not work. If there is not a way to do it
then can I only print odd and even pages. If so then how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
damorrison

is your printer able to print front and back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron de Bruin

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd