estaban botas

Default Moving text from one cell to another.

I need a formula that will search a range of blank cells for the one that
includes text and report that text in a cell. For example, my range is A1:IV1
all are empty except for one cell that will change position within that range
depending on other criteria. I need that text to be found and reported in
cell A2. I tried the "T" function and it works as long as the text filled
cell is at the beginning of the range.
--
Many thanks
Frank Kabel

Hi
try
=LOOKUP(2,1/(1:1<""),1:1)

Returns the LAST entry in this range (and as you have only one entry it
should do)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel