Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Convert dd:hr:mn:ss to Decimal number of hours

Hi all, can anyone help with how to convert days/hours/minutes/seconds of
time into a decimal number of hours.

I tried the INT command which I've used before for hours but it only
converts the hours in my original cell??

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way:

XL stores times as fractional days, so where A1 contains the dd:hh:mm:ss,

=A1*24

Format the cell as general or another number format.