Patinak

Default Anyone know how to retrieve a deleted file (file has a name, comp.

Well, of course I've been working on this spreadsheet for over an hour. I
deleted it without saving changes (long story). I believe the file can be
retrieved if it has a name (which it has) and you don't turn the computer off
(it's running). Does anyone out there know how to do it?
CLR

It's not an Excel thing.............but you might try going to the Desktop
and double-clicking on the Recycle Bin icon, then if you see your file,
Right-click on it and select Restore..........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3