Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell Formula Value

Is there a formula to show me the formula in another cell? I want to use the
value in one cell in a formula in another cell.

For example,

On Sheet1, cell E15 = "Amoritizations!$U$226"

In cell F15, I want the following = OFFSET(Amoritizations!$U$226,1,0) except
I want to replace "Amoritizations!$U$226" with something like Formula(E15)
where "Formula" is the way to look at the formula value in cell E15.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Tim,

Use the INDIRECT() function. Use the function wizard for details

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel