Pepe_abu

Default populate cells with data from another sheet

I use 2 sheets to track some sales proposal data. My problems is that I have
to duplicate the data in both sheets.

Sheet 1 has all the data for each proposal. Each proposal is given a unique
number. If that proposal is accepted 80% of the data from sheet 1 is then
moved to sheet 2 which is used for analysis.

What I would like to do is use the unique number for each row to populate
the colums in sheet 2.

I'm not sure how to go about this. I'm hoping someone can help me work this
out or suggest how to go about this.

Thanks in advance
Pepe