Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark

Default Double Stacked Columns - can it be done?

I need 2 stacked columns side by side for each month.

Here is the data for October:
Forecast Credits 200
Forecast Cash 50
Actual Credits 220
Actual Cash 55
Total Forecast 250
Total Actual 275

One column is forecast; the other is actual.
I would then need a line plotted on the secondary axis for Total Actual.

Can it be done?