Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can a macro be set for mutiple users on one computer in Excel 20?

I have a computer that runs a simple macros by printing two sheets to
different printers under about 20 user logons. Is there a way to make the
macro common in Excel to all of the users on the one machine?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you saying that you have a macro that all users will have access to on
the machine, but you want to run it on many different Excel workbooks? If so,
look here for info on how to create a custom add-in, if not please elaborate.
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-add-in-create.htm
--
-John
is helpful.

"Ron Oatney" wrote:

I have a computer that runs a simple macros by printing two sheets to
different printers under about 20 user logons. Is there a way to make the
macro common in Excel to all of the users on the one machine?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If it's in the file that is being opened, it would be common.