Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
urbanplanner

Default Change individual cell heights/widths in Microsoft Excel 2000 like Microsoft Word

I have a bunch of text in my worksheet. I use Alt + Enter to break
lines of text within a cell, but its still alot of text in some cells,
and some others are blank.

I would the formatting functionality of Word, which can change
individual cell widths and heights, and even add a table into one cell.
What should I do? Are there any add-ons?

Thanks-

--
urbanplanner
urbanplanner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29421

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I don't know of anything that will make excel behave like this.

Is there a reason you don't just use MSWord?

urbanplanner wrote:

I have a bunch of text in my worksheet. I use Alt + Enter to break
lines of text within a cell, but its still alot of text in some cells,
and some others are blank.

I would the formatting functionality of Word, which can change
individual cell widths and heights, and even add a table into one cell.
What should I do? Are there any add-ons?

Thanks-

--
urbanplanner
urbanplanner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29421
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=491319

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tghcogo

Merging cells with text, together with blank cells might be a solution

--
tghcogo
tghcogo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10494