Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

Default Sum Conditional Format

I am trying to sum the numbers that have been conditionally formatted to be
greater than 8 in yellow.

How would I go about doing that? The conditionally formatted cells are in
one column. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Liz;453574 Wrote:
I am trying to sum the numbers that have been conditionally formatted to
be
greater than 8 in yellow.

How would I go about doing that? The conditionally formatted cells are
in
one column. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe?

=Sumif(A1:A100,"8")

where A1:A100 is range...

--
NBVC

Where there is a will there are many ways.

NBVC's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=74
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=125554