Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default last sheet or go back

I have been trying to figure out how to go back to the last sheet that
I was working on. I often navigate my spreadsheets with hyperlinks,
but I haven't figured out how to go back to the sheet I was last on.
Any help would be great.

By the way, what is up with all of these weird posts that we have been
inundated with lately?

Regards,
Shane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

By the way, what is up with all of these weird posts that we have been
inundated with lately?

Some nutter sends them out now and then - probably trying to get into
the top-10 posters lists !!

Pete

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

How about a navigation bar from Debra Dalglesih?

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or Bob Phillips' Browsesheets macro?

See this google search result.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...c19464f875bd25

I don't see any more weird posts than normal.

Any in particular that evoked your question?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:27:40 -0000, Shane wrote:

I have been trying to figure out how to go back to the last sheet that
I was working on. I often navigate my spreadsheets with hyperlinks,
but I haven't figured out how to go back to the sheet I was last on.
Any help would be great.

By the way, what is up with all of these weird posts that we have been
inundated with lately?

Regards,
Shane

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Touching ALT-BACKARROW will allow you to "return" back to the hyperlink
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200738