Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Selecting values from a range that equal a specific total

If I have a list of values (all different numbers) all in a column, and I
want to select values within that column that equal a specific total, is
there a function in excel that will help me?

--
Matty UK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Matt UK,

for me, i have to build formulas on a one or more columns to match your
need.
It can help me find the combined numbers that will be summed as "equal of
specific total"
only if my data has the corresponding combination.

You can also find links of suggestive formulas from many sites.

happy holidays..