Ted Dalton

Default #VALUE in cell but pop up function box show right number

I am using the XIRR funciton in Excel 2003. The cell shows #VALUE but when I
click on the function to open the Functions Arguement box, the number is
properly calculated in the 'Formula Results'.

Any experience this problem? Have a solution?

[I have been using Excel for financial valuation for years and I know what
the number should be so it is not a simple question of the wrong inputs -
like I said, when the Function window is up, the right answer is displayed -
I just can't read it in the cell which displays #VALUE.]
Frank Kabel

Hi
post yiour exact formula and the values in the referenced cells

--
Regards
Frank Kabel