Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drivers Hours Timesheet - Calculate Hours Worked on Weekly Basis

I am a lorry driver by trade and wish to create a Timesheet in Exel 2002. My
problem is that I although I can calculate the hours that I have worked on a
daily basis, I cannot find or work out a formula that will calaculate my
daily rest period, (Rest period is calaculated from time finished and time
started next day) and the total hours that I worked for the week. Can anyone
help me please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Let's say your start time in A2, and end time in B2 and A3 is your start time
on the next day.

=B2-A2 (total work time in that day)
=A3-B2+(B2A3) (total rest time)