Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default # mark

# appears in my cells when numbers should appear
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,
just guessing but it may be that your column isn't wide enough. autofit.

Regards
FSt1

# appears in my cells when numbers should appear

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Widen the column, or reduce the font size.

It it's a negative time difference, try the 1904 date system (but beware of
difficulties switching data to & fro between 1900 & 1904 systems).
--
David Biddulph