Default Pivot Tables: How do I show ALL field rows, including empty rows??

In creating a pivot table, is there a way to "show all" even if there
isn't any data?

example:

Name value
category1 $40
category2 $60
category3 0

Usually, category3 would be filtered out by the pivot table because it
is empty. I need the category to be displayed regardless of whether it
has values in it. Can this be done??

thanks!

Gary Brown

Sounds like category 3 isn't even in the data that the pivot table is created
from. At the end of the data, stick a listing of the categories. Now they
will show up.
HTH,
Gary Brown