Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy

Default #NAME when using NETWORKDAYS

I got the "#NAME" result when I attempted to use the networkdays formula. The
help file suggested the Analysis-TookPK be installed for this formula to
work. When I put a checkmark next to the item under Add-Ins, and clicked OK,
nothing happened. It's not clear if the add-in is already in place - how do I
tell?

I am using the Excel 2003 as part of an Offie installed on a terminal server.

Please advise.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Try closing excel and reopening it, sometime that helps.

If not, are you positive the you spell the function correctly?

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=557098

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

After you checked the ATP did you re-calculate the sheet?

You may have select the cell and F2ENTER to get it to update.

Did you check the correct ATP?

There is also one for VBA

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:21:03 -0700, Amy wrote:

I got the "#NAME" result when I attempted to use the networkdays formula. The
help file suggested the Analysis-TookPK be installed for this formula to
work. When I put a checkmark next to the item under Add-Ins, and clicked OK,
nothing happened. It's not clear if the add-in is already in place - how do I
tell?

I am using the Excel 2003 as part of an Offie installed on a terminal server.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy

Thanks very much for your responses. I closed and opened the file and it
works fine now.

:-)

A.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

After you checked the ATP did you re-calculate the sheet?

You may have select the cell and F2ENTER to get it to update.

Did you check the correct ATP?

There is also one for VBA

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:21:03 -0700, Amy wrote:

I got the "#NAME" result when I attempted to use the networkdays formula. The
help file suggested the Analysis-TookPK be installed for this formula to
work. When I put a checkmark next to the item under Add-Ins, and clicked OK,
nothing happened. It's not clear if the add-in is already in place - how do I
tell?

I am using the Excel 2003 as part of an Offie installed on a terminal server.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Happy to hear you got fixed up.

The closing and opening trick probably means that you Calculation mode is set

for ManualRecalculate before save.

Check it out at ToolsOptionsCalculation.

Gord