bigdaddy3

Default Copy and paste from 1 workbook to another

Im trying to copy and paste an address from 1 workbook to another while both
open but A-- i need to be able to copy to CLC Wages 1 to 10 ie the wage sheet
is called up by another macro and it can be any number and i cant get it to
work unless i physically type in the number.
B-- I need to be able to copy whatever address is showing in I4:I10 and
paste it in B2:B8 but i need to centre it in a certain position depending on
size of address C-- My workbook is protected ie the one im copying from i
need to clear the outline auto but with the code i have put it tells me i
cant do it as workbook is protected. Can anyone help please

Range("I4:I10").Select
Selection.Copy
Workbooks("CLC Wages9").Worksheets("Payslip").Activate
Range("B2:B8").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
Range("I4:I10").ClearOutline