Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

Default protection / edit ranges

Excel 2002

I created a workbook with multiple sheets. I turned on protection for each
of the individual sheets, and used the "Allow users to edit ranges" to
define sections, and set the permissions to "Everyone".

It tests perfectly on my computer, but when I emailed the sheet to another
user, not so. The user saved the sheet in her own folder. The ranges I
defined cannot be edited on her copy.

Suggestions? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Liz Liz is offline

That was it - she was on 2000 - upgraded her to XP with the rest of the
office, and we're all set! Thank you!