Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default locate square root symbol (not words)

I need to use the actual symbol for square root not the function SQRT in
order to print formula's for a calculus class. I can't find it on the Symbols
tables

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Or, use Insert | Object | Microsoft Equation to add a more complex equation
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Samir" wrote in message
I need to use the actual symbol for square root not the function SQRT in
order to print formula's for a calculus class. I can't find it on the
Symbols
tables

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Use Alt+0178

Regards,

Jaleel

"Samir" wrote:

I need to use the actual symbol for square root not the function SQRT in
order to print formula's for a calculus class. I can't find it on the Symbols
tables

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Sorry, that is for square not square root.

Jaleel