Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default put date and time in cells after entry made in shared workbook

I've got a shared workbook which will be used by 5 or 6 users. A user
entry will consist of the user making 6 cell entries or possibly more
in the future (one in each of columns C to H). I want the date of
entry to appear in the corresponding row of the entry in column A and
the time, similarly, in column B when the user saves their entry.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you want the time the entry is made or the time the save is performed??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007g

"robzrob" wrote:

I've got a shared workbook which will be used by 5 or 6 users. A user
entry will consist of the user making 6 cell entries or possibly more
in the future (one in each of columns C to H). I want the date of
entry to appear in the corresponding row of the entry in column A and
the time, similarly, in column B when the user saves their entry.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"robzrob" wrote:
I've got a shared workbook which will be used by 5 or 6 users. *A user
entry will consist of the user making 6 cell entries or possibly more
in the future (one in each of columns C to H). *I want the date of
entry to appear in the corresponding row of the entry in column A and
the time, similarly, in column B when the user saves their entry.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry - when the save is performed would be best!