Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how calculate the date someone had to be born to have a specific a

I am trying o build a formula to calculate the the date someone need to be
born in order to have certaing age.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Try this:

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY()-A1),MONTH(TODAY()),DAY(TODAY()))

where A1 is the age.

HTH
Jean-Guy

"AAlvarez" wrote:

I am trying o build a formula to calculate the the date someone need to be
born in order to have certaing age.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have the age in years only then you can only get a range. If age as of
today (in years) is in A1 then you can get the latest birthdate by using

"AAlvarez" wrote:

I am trying o build a formula to calculate the the date someone need to be
born in order to have certaing age.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=DATE(YEAR(TODAY())-A1,MONTH(TODAY()),DAY(TODAY()))

--
Gary's Student
gsnu200705