Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to Unprotect sheet

Is there any method to unprotect the sheet.

--
mangesh

mangesh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6746
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564490

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools Protection Unprotect Sheet
If you are asked fo a password, ost back,
Regsrds,
Alan.
"mangesh" wrote in
message ...