Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dale M Warehime

Default Numeric column headers Excel 2007

How do I change from ABCD headers to numeric column headers in Excel 2007
--
Dale
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

Dale

Office Button (Top left of application)Excel optionsFormulasworking with
formulas sectionR1C1 reference style (checked)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Dale M Warehime" .(donotspam) wrote in
message ...
How do I change from ABCD headers to numeric column headers in Excel 2007
--
Dale

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff

Office Button (Top left of application)Excel optionsFormulasworking
with formulas sectionR1C1 reference style (checked)

I assume there's also an OK button (or maybe APPLY)?

So, that's 6 steps. Currently (Excel XP) it takes 5 steps. Also, I don't
think I'd necessarily associate column headers with Formulasworking with
formulas as my first choice!

Biff