-   -   Excel 2007 worksheet headers do not print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/93507-excel-2007-worksheet-headers-do-not-print.html)

Sabrina

Excel 2007 worksheet headers do not print

Worksheet headers & footers that printed in Excel 2003 appear in the 2007
print preview but do not print. I have verified margin settings.

Bernard Liengme

Excel 2007 worksheet headers do not print

I too have noted this. Maybe we need to wait for the Real Thing!
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme