LATATC

Default Changing "returned" values from "0" to "blank"

Microsoft Excel 2000
I am a teacher and I use Excel to enter/calculate grades. I have set up a
workbook that has a worksheet which reflects all of the individual grades of
each student. The other worksheets represent each assignment(with grade) of
each student. On the worksheet that has all of the grades I have referenced
each cell to its appropriate worksheet-the "assignment" one. For instance:
Bob has 3 grades; a test (T1), a quiz (Q1), and a homework (H1) assignment.
So far I have 4 worksheets in my workbook for this class-One with all
assignments (ALL1), T1, Q1, and H1. I have set it up so that whenever I
enter a grade for T1-on the T1 worksheet, that grade automatically is
"sent/entered" into the ALL1 worksheet. If I don't enter a grade, I get a
value of "0" on the ALL1 worksheet. How do I change my formula to leave the
cells in the ALL1 worksheet "blank" until a grade has been entered?
Roger Govier

Hi

Wherever you have your formulae, put in an IF() statement

=IF(T1!A1="","",T1!A1)

Regards

Roger Govier

LATATC wrote:
[...]

LATATC

This is the formula that I have in my "ALL" worksheet. I have not entered a
grade for this assignment yet on the C18-19 REV worksheet and I am getting a
"0" on the "ALL" worksheet. Where do I put the IF() statement?
='C18-19 REV'!B1