jayhawk940

Default Open Excel files in seperate windows

I can not find a way to open up two or more Excel files in their own seperate
windows. When I try to open up two Excel files one supercedes the other so I
can not see them both simultaneously.

Gord Dibben

Maybe ToolsOptionsView. "Windows in Taskbar"?

To actually see them simultaneously side by side, follow N.Harkawat's
suggestion.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP