Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Me2Ewe

Default Fonts Too Small or Eyes Too Big?

Can someone tell me how I can get the fonts on the bottom tabs on
worksheets, the defining tabs
I can change the colors and names and everything but enlarge.
Also is there a way to keep what you choose in option too happen all the
time, such as gridlines or page breaks.
Thanks Bruce

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max

Think its a windows setting ..

Worksheet tabs' font size is governed by the size in the "scrollbar" setting

Say, in Windows XP:
Right-click at any empty spot in desktop Properties

In Display Properties dialog, choose Appearance tab
Click "Advanced" button
In the Advanced Appearance dialog
Click the "Item" droplist choose 'Scrollbar"
Set size higher to say, 20 ? OK Apply

--
Max
Singapore