Ajay

Default Min and Max values from over 200 sheets

Afternoon All
Probably looking at this all wrong so help required please!
I have data on a master sheet seperated out on to seperate sheets according
to part number - 200 sheets
eg:Part number. Number of Dimensions.
xyz 30
abc 45
xyz 50
and so on.
What I need to display is the min and max number of dimensions for each part
number. At the moment I have a new sheet listing all the part numbers and I
was then going to enter -
Part No. Min Dimensions. Max Dimensions.
xyz =Min(xyz!B:B) =Max(xyz!B:B)

But I then realised I was going to have enter seperate formulas for all 200
part numbers. Would rather not do that!
There must be an easier way so if any one has any ideas please let me know
TIA
Ajay

Barb R.

BJ,

I think the question is how to put a variable sheet name into a formula. I
suspect it can be done, but don't know how to do it right now. I may put up
a separate request in the group though.

Barb R.