Ian

Default Binodal distribution

I need to find the position of the second node in a binodal distribution
using pivot tables. Normally I create the pivot and set the summary by: to
average. I wish I could set it to trimmean and this would be close enough.
Any idea how to customarize the summarize by function or another equation to
find the location of a peak in a binodal distribution?