Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cursor Highlighting

I would like my cell cursor to be highlighted so that it shows up better.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Spring

Suggest you try Chip Pearson's Rowliner add-in.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:34:01 -0800, Spring
wrote:

I would like my cell cursor to be highlighted so that it shows up better.
Any suggestions?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here is one way. Beware, it will destroy any conditional formatting that you
have

'----------------------------------------------------------------
'----------------------------------------------------------------
Cells.FormatConditions.Delete
With Target
With .EntireRow
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
With .FormatConditions(1)
With .Borders(xlTop)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
With .Borders(xlBottom)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
.Interior.ColorIndex = 20
End With
End With
With .EntireColumn
.FormatConditions.Delete
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
With .FormatConditions(1)
With .Borders(xlLeft)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
With .Borders(xlRight)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThin
.ColorIndex = 5
End With
.Interior.ColorIndex = 20
End With
End With

.FormatConditions.Delete
.FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE"
.FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 36
End With

---
HTH

Bob