Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
echopig

Default How do I download readable templates from microsoft online

I am trying to download an Excel scheduling spreadsheet from Microsoft
Online, the encoding is wrong and I can't get a readable version, What am I
doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Provide the URL and/or description/name and I will try to download and see
what happens.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP