S. Middendorf

Default I need a customized Excel chart: Column - Column on 2 Axes

I found the customized chart type "Line - Column with 2 axes," but I want 2
columns "Column - Column on 2 axes." Is this available or can I create it?
Gary Rowe

Yes. Right click on the line chart and select chart type and change the
chart type to a column chart.

"S. Middendorf" wrote:

I found the customized chart type "Line - Column with 2 axes," but I want 2
columns "Column - Column on 2 axes." Is this available or can I create it?

Jon Peltier

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...OnTwoAxes.html

- Jon
-------