KG

Default Copying an Excel spreadsheet to a Word document

Up until now I have only had to copy either Excel charts or small Excel
ranges to Word. I'm trying to copy a whole spreadsheet (which is sized to fit
on one Excel page when printed) but I can't manage to fit it into a single
Word page. I don't see any sizing handles; I trying playing with the Word
document orientation and margins but nothing has worked.

This is Excel 1.01 but I am really stuck. What's the way around this?

Peo Sjoblom

Select the range, hold down shift while clicking edit and select Copy
Picture
then paste into Word, that will give you size handles

Peo Sjoblom