Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RoyalStreet

Default Print a range on multiple worksheets on one sheet of paper?

I have 12 worksheets (Jan through Dec) in one Excel file. I need to print a
range on four of the worksheets (Jan through Apr) on one sheet of paper. Is
there is a way that Excel can accommodate that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Otto Moehrbach

The only way to do this is to open a new blank sheet, copy all the ranges
you want to print and paste them into this sheet, and then print the total
range in this new sheet.
If this is something that you do repeatedly, you can write a macro to do
the copying and pasting and printing. Post back if you want to go the macro
route and you need help with it. HTH Otto
"RoyalStreet" wrote in message
I have 12 worksheets (Jan through Dec) in one Excel file. I need to print
range on four of the worksheets (Jan through Apr) on one sheet of paper.
Is
there is a way that Excel can accommodate that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CSK

I have a similar situations and would appreciate it if you could help out
with the macro. In one workbook I have two worksheets that I would like to
print as one report, perhaps skipping a line or adding a title between the
two. Since the print range changes based on adding additional lines, I
already have the following macro to determine the print area for each
worksheet:

Public Sub AutoSetPrintArea()

Dim LastRow As Long

With ActiveSheet
LastRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "D").End(xlUp).Row
.PageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:AE" & LastRow
End With

End Sub

This works great on each worksheet to set the proper print area. What I was
hoping to do was create a macro to combine the print ranges for both these
worksheets to one print out.