MrSeagull

Default Pull-down text in a cell

How do I create a cell with a pull-down arrow to select a value from a
list?

--
MrSeagull
MrSeagull's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27722

tjtjjtjt

Use Vaidation from the Data Menu. Choose the option for List from the Allow:
drop-down.
Type the values you want in the line provided, separating each value with a
comma (for US settings). Alternatively, you can type your list in a range of
cells on your spreadsheet.

--
tj

"MrSeagull" wrote:

How do I create a cell with a pull-down arrow to select a value from a
list?

--
MrSeagull
MrSeagull's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27722