Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save Excel file as HTML - with headers/footers

I am using Office 2003 on Windows XP.

Saving an Excel file as an HTML works great - the only thing is, it doesn't
include the headers and footers in the spreadsheet.

Does anyone know how to include them when a file is "saved-as" an HTML? Or
is there an alternative solution other than "save-as" (within Excel)?

I need a VBA or VB-script solution. Can someone please post some example
code or otherwise enlighten me? Thanks much in advance for your assistance.