Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default transfering data in another column entering more sorted data

I have an Excel spreadsheet containing cities and regions, sorted by
alphabetical order into 6 columns. I am trying to keep the layout to fit on
a LEGAL paper. I am wondering if a function exists to enter new data *which
will also be sorted out alphabetically* into the worksheet, without breaking
the eveness of the columns. I would like the spreadsheet to automatically
transfer the last city/region onto the top next column, and so on until the
last column. Is it possible?