Peter

Default X-axis in months

How do I get the X-axis of a XY scatter graph to display the text Jan-Dec
rather than the numbers 1-12?
Barb Reinhardt

I've used Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to do something similar to this.
You'll need to create a dummy series that will identify where the labels are
going. The labeler is found at

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm