Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default List of Id's in one Colum list of names in another. More Id's on s

I have a colum with a list of ID's and another with a list the corresponding
names.
The rest of the spreadsheet has colums of the same Id's. I was hoping to use
a formula like (=if the user id match's another user id then in the colum
next to the id paste in the name from colum 2
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can do this using VLOOKUP - described in Excel Help.

Pete